Monday 17 January 2011

re wedding fair

well I went to the wedding fair - at the last minute my friend who was going to come with me couldn't as she couldnt get a baby sitter... but I still went .. a little half heartedly to be honest .

I didn't bump into YOU there .. ( ( "you" as I had written in my previous blog post) but on my return YOU had sent me an email to remind me to meet you as YOU are a wedding planner. If only I'd centred myself before leaving, I might have saved myself the journey ... but I feel that nothing is ever wasted... just a learning curve .... and I did get to see who was exhibiting.

(I kept away from those gorgeous chocolate stands!)

A thought just came into my mind..."of shoes and ships and sealing wax" let's see where that takes me ... more soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment