Saturday 15 January 2011

Website and weding fair

Well I never got out for my walk. I find my life is like that. I just sat at the computer to check emails and one thing lead to another.. and before I knew it I found myself talking a look at my website and amending and updating pages... and generally tidying it up. I feel much better about it now... which reminds me I have some wedding shoes to make over this week and some new photos to put up. Exciting. I bought a new Luminex panasonic and it's so easy to use and I also decided to learn Photoshop - well the elements 8 bit of it that is... still in a big learning curve right now.. HELP! And you may have realised by now that my mind works faster than my fingers and there are bound to be spelling mistakes in this blog.. so apologies now!

I am off to research a wedding fair tomorrow in Fareham.. maybe I'll bump into YOU... so I'll take a few cards with me ... and my pretty shoe makeover photo book...

No comments:

Post a Comment