Monday 17 January 2011

Shoe Journey

Well my new red boots have been admired by all. I haven't made them over ( in my enchanting shoe maker over way) ... yet.... but friends love them just as they are.

Aah, talking of friends, this reminds me .... I was at a meditiation class the other night with some of my really good women friends. They all know that I am really getting into my writing now and are happy to support me. Aren't close women friends a joy? So as I relaxed into my meditation, I was naturally asking for guidance as to what was the right thing for me to do about a certain situation . .. and my guardian angel gave me a couple of words... one was Argyll and theother was 1767. None of the group could give me any insight so after " going within" and not getting any more answers, I started trawling the internet. Was I meant to go to Argyll? Who was alive in 1767 ? .................. and some time later ( cos sometimes the internet can take you off at tangents) when I re-focussed, I found out more ... about footwear and walking my own path - totally related to something very important to me....WOW ... who would have believed that? So I now know I am on the right track ... ( I do own lots of shoes by the way) and that my guardian angel is right with me, supporting me. Thank you "Z" . ....... and of course the work coming to me now is all connected to this. Doesn't life make you smile? I have a grin from ear to ear.

Oh by the way, I re read my earlier posts and I am SO sorry about all the typing errors, must slow down .....

more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment